Our Specialist Barristers are highly experienced in all areas of immigration law. They provide verbal and excellent written legal advice on all aspects of immigration law as well as advocate on behalf of clients in Court & Tribunal Hearings across England and Wales on matters ranging from:
- UK and EEA Immigration Law
- Student Visas, Work Permits, Highly skilled Migrant Visas
- Business/Corporate Immigration including Tier 1 and 2 Visas
- Point based system including indefinite leave to remain
- Family Settlement (I.e Dependent Parents)
- Overseas Adoption
- Marriage Applications
- Unlawful Detention
- Sponsor Licences
- Refusal of Asylum
- Urgent Injunctions
Our Barristers provides solution to our clients immigration matters that will give them the best possible chance of success. They regularly appear at the Immigration Tribunals, High Court as well as the Court of Appeal.
Furthermore our barristers fully appreciate the challenges clients face and work extremely hard to ensure their cases succeed i.e. whether it is to help families stay together; or for those that wish to advance their career/study plans; or to even set up a business in the UK.